Imagine undergoing a root-canal, extraction, or oral surgery and not remembering anything about it. Our practice utilizes all different types of sedation including; IV sedation, Oral Sedation and nitrous oxide. We are also proud to have a board certified anesthesiologist and Oral Surgeon on staff that takes care of our IV sedation cases. The benefit from this type of procedures are:
- Have anxiety or fear of being at the dentist office.
- Can’t sit still for long periods of time
- Have shown previous resistant to staying numb for along period of time.
What is sedation dentistry?
It is a technique used to utilize the different types of sedation in a dental office to make your experience a much more enjoyable and comfortable time.
- Patients will lose sense of time while undergoing sedation
- Will not be able to smell or hear any noises associated with being in the dental chair.
- Won’t be anxious of being in the dental chair.
- Loss memory of being in our office even.
Is Sedation Dentistry for me?
Sedation Dentistry is good for you because you are anxious of being at the dentist beyone the standard.
Administration of sedation?
Based on your choice after the deep sedation evaluation; we will go over the recommended choice of sedation. If the patient chose to go with oral Sedation we will prescribe them the necessary medication. If we chose to do sleep sedation the anesthesiologist will administer the IV sedation necessary to put you to sleep and be at ease for the surgery.
Our practice takes a very conservative approach to sedation because our main goal is to ensure your safety and comfort.
Call Today to schedule your Sedation Consultation!